Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
What does it do?
* It inspects Database
* It analyzes the tables and views
* It creates INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE and LIST stored procedures for every TABLE.
* It creates LIST stored procedure for every VIEW.
* It adds them to the database.
* It assigns the proper GRANT permissions
Then it does a second pass
* It inspects the database
* It analyses all of the stored procedures not just the ones the process creates
* It creates two sets of CFC's: GATEWAY and DAO
* It creates a DAO for each TABLE and VIEW.
* It creates the <cfstoredProcedure> calls for each stored procedure
* It creates the <cffunction> to wrap the storedprocedure in.
* It adds each <cffunction> <cfstoredproc> combo within the appropriate CFC per table.
* It places any operation with SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE, AND INSERT in the title within the DAO CFC'S.
* It places all other actions to the GATEWAY CFC's.
* It writes the CFC's to disk.
* It writes Custom Tag components to produce nuggets of Editing and Listing functions.
* It strings all of these together to produce a simplistic CRUD application.
Recent Blog Entries:
8/6/08 Squidhead 2.0.00695 released
4/17/08 Squidhead 2.0.00663 released
3/11/08 Squidhead 2.0.00586 released
11/20/07 Squidhead 2.0.00271 released
11/4/07 Squidhead 2.0.00254 released
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or Microsoft SQL Server 2005 ColdFusion MX 7
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.